In-store pickup unavailable
7073彩票网址All Microsoft Store locations are currently closed until further notice due to COVID-19 health concerns. While our pick up in store option is not available, we’re here to support our customers online. Please don't hesitate to .
7073彩票网址 for eligible products online.1
7073彩票网址Select “Collect from a nearby shop” when checking out.
Have an official form of ID and your “Ready for collection” email handy.
Visit the flagship Microsoft Store to pick up your order.2 Find the Microsoft Store Flagship at Pitt Street Mall.
There’s more in Store
From coding camps and game nights to help with device setup and data migration, there’s always something new to discover at the flagship Microsoft Store Sydney.
Device trade-in and recycling
Not sure what to do with that old PC? Bring it to us, and if it’s in working order and free from defects, it may qualify for trade-in value.37073彩票网址 Otherwise, we’ll happily recycle it, safely and securely.
Get up and running
Our Answer Desk team will set up, configure and personalise your new device and accessories, plus share tips to help you achieve more.
Need to return something? No problem. Any device can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Buy eligible products online at Microsoft Store7073彩票网址 and select in-store pickup at checkout. In-store pickup will only be offered as an option with eligible products. Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive two emails. The first will confirm that you’ve placed your order and that it is being processed. The second is your “Ready for pickup” email that will confirm your order is ready to be picked up at the Microsoft Store you selected at checkout.
7073彩票网址When orders are placed during store hours, most pickups are available within two hours.
You will receive a “Ready for pickup” email that confirms you can go to the Microsoft Store you selected at checkout to pick up your order.
Currently, items that are on backorder, pre-order, out of stock, or other select items are not eligible. If an item is ineligible for Buy Online, Pick Up in Store, that option will not be presented at checkout.
7073彩票网址After you receive your “Ready for pickup” email, you’ll need to bring that email and your driver’s license or other government-issued ID to the store. The name on your ID must match the name of the person that placed the order. You will not be able to pick up your order at the store until after you have received your “Ready for pickup” email.
7073彩票网址You will have seven (7) days from when you received your “Ready for pickup” email to pick up your order at the Microsoft Store you selected. If you don’t pick it up within that time frame, your order will be cancelled.
If the person who placed the order cannot pick it up, you must have the Quick Response (QR) code from the ‘Ready for pickup’ email. If the QR code does not work, then the name on your driving licence or other government-issued ID must match the name of the person who placed the order.
Find any associate and they will be able to assist you.
You will need to cancel your order and place a new one for the location you’d prefer.
7073彩票网址You will need to cancel your order and place a new one to be shipped. The same thing applies if you placed an order to be shipped and now want to pick it up instead.
7073彩票网址If you need to cancel your order, you have three options:
1. Go to Microsoft Store and log into your Microsoft account in the top right corner. Then click on your name or picture in the top right corner and click on order history to find the order you want to cancel.
2. Contact the Microsoft retail store7073彩票网址 where you placed the order.
3. Cancel in person at your local Microsoft Store7073彩票网址. Please bring your “Ready for pickup” email or order confirmation along with a driver’s license or other government-issued ID.
1. Go to the Microsoft Store7073彩票网址 and log in to your Microsoft account in the top right corner. Click on your name or picture in the top right corner, then click on Order history to find the order you want to return.
2. Visit any Microsoft retail store. Remember to bring in all the items in the original box and the receipt. After the return is complete, a return receipt will be provided to you. You’ll also receive an email confirmation. Refunds will be returned to the payment credit card within three to five days of the return transaction.
7073彩票网址Currently this service is only being offered in Microsoft Store locations in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
 Only products with the in-store collection option offered at checkout are eligible.
 Orders must be picked up within seven days to avoid cancellation. Read our FAQ for more information or see an in-store assistant for help.
 Trade-in value can only be used in store.